This describes the Copyright Policies applicable to the World of Pukunui family of websites (www.worldofpukunui.com, www.worldofpukunui.org, www.worldofpukunui.edu, and www.pukunuistore.com), which is a family of websites (the “Site”) owned and operated by FireHydrant Creative Studios, Inc., a Missouri corporation, (hereinafter referred to as “FireHydrant,” “us,” “our,” or “we”).
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is Our property or the property of Our content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the site owner or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the Our property or Our software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used in connection with your legitimate use of this site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
FireHydrant may grant, on a case-by-case basis, permission to reprint certain of its copyrighted materials to commercial and non-profit entities wishing to publish educational or informational materials, provided the following conditions are met:
1. FireHydrant must determine, in its sole discretion, that the use proposed by Requestor is consistent with FireHydrant’s policies.
2. Requestor must agree to use the requested material in its original form and medium, unless FireHydrant grants specific written permission to Requestor to edit, modify or change the format of the material. Requestor must submit a prepress sample of modified material to FireHydrant for approval, which approval must be in writing, before Requestor prints the material.
3. The requesting party agrees to provide a final copy to FireHydrant once it is completed.
4. Requestor recognizes that FireHydrant’s permission, if granted, will allow Requestor to use the materials one-time only in the manner requested.
5. Requestor may not give any other party permission to reprint the material FireHydrant has granted permission to requestor to reprint.
6. Requestor agrees not to contest or dispute FireHydrant’s ownership of the material or its copyright rights therein.
7. Requestor must identify and credit FireHydrant and or its Licensor(s), as applicable, as the source of the material with the following statement, Reprinted with permission from the FireHydrant Creative Studios, Inc. (www.FireHydrantCS.com). Title, publication date and statement: All rights reserved.
8. The publication will enhance the image, reputation and position of FireHydrant. To assess this, the requestor shall provide samples of other publications he/she has produced.
All parties requesting this service are required to submit such a request no later than four weeks prior to proposed publication.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, We have adopted the following policy toward copyright infringements:
We will block access to and/or remove any material that we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our users, and furthermore will permanently remove and discontinue service to any repeat offender.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
A formal notice of Copyright Infringement must contain the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
52 Huntleigh Woods
St. Louis, MO 63131
Administrator [at@at] FireHydrantcs.com
§ The infringing material or site may be blocked.
§ The infringing user will then be immediately notified of the situation.
§ First time offenders will have the infringing material removed.
§ Repeat offenders will be removed from the system.
The user may supply a counter-notice that must include the following:
§ A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the removal was a result of a misidentification on our part,
§ A complete listing of the user's contact information, and
§ A consent to jurisdiction to state and federal courts serving St. Louis County, Missouri.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Copyright Infringement Agent:
§ A copy of the counter-notice will be sent to the original complaining party,
§ The user's material and access will be restored in 10 to 14 days unless the Designated Copyright Infringement Agent is informed that a lawsuit has been filed over the infringing material.
§ We have a policy of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. A repeat infringer includes any user who has made two or more events for which we receive a notice of infringement under this Copyright Policy. Each user agrees that if his or her account is terminated pursuant to this Copyright Policy, the user will not attempt to establish a new account under any name, real or assumed, and further agrees that if the user violates this restriction by opening a new account after being terminated pursuant to this Copyright Policy, the user shall indemnify and hold us harmless for any and all liability that we may incur therefor.
§ Sole Statement: This document is the sole statement of the Copyright Policy with respect to this Site, and no summary, restatement or other version thereof, or other statement or policy, in any form, including, without limitation, machine-generated, is valid.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE CONTENT IS NOT INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
Adopted: May 1, 2010